Dr. Shabi Thankaraj Salammal
|Aug 2017 – Till date||Scientist,|
|CSIR-Advanced Materials and Processes Research Institute(AMPRI),|
Hoshangabad Road, Bhopal-462026, India.
|Dec 2015 – Feb 2017||Assistant Professor,|
|Department of Physics, St Jude’s College, Thoothoor, Tamil Nadu, India.|
|Oct 2013 – Sep 2015||Postdoctoral researcher,|
|Organic Semiconductor Lab, Zhejiang University, China.|
|Sep 2012 – Aug 2013||Postdoctoral researcher,|
|Polymer Chemistry, University Libre de Brussels, Belgium.|
|2008 – 2012||PhD in Physics,|
|University of Siegen, Siegen, Germany.|
|2006 – 2007||M.Phil in crystal Science,|
|Anna University, Tamil Nadu, India.|
|2004 – 2006||M.Sc. Physics,|
|Jamal Mohamed College, Tiruchirappalli, India|
|2003 – 2004||B.Sc. Physics,|
|Malankara Catholic College, Mariyagiri, India.|
- ‘Deutscher Akademischer Austausch Dienst’ (DAAD) scholarship has been awarded to pursue PhD in Germany.
- Received two postdoctoral grants from National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No: 51450110081) and China Postdoctoral Science Foundation (Grant No: 2014M550323).
- In 2016, Kothari Postdoctoral Fellowship has been awarded.
Cost Lakhs (Rs)
Fabrication of High Dense Sintered Red Mud Tiles for X and Gamma Ray Shielding Application
Madhya Pradesh Council of Science and Technology
Red mud based lead free material for X-ray and CT scanner rooms
Council for Scientific and Indistrial Research
Design, Development and Demonstration of diagnostic X-ray radiation shielding tiles for Saideep Healthcare Pvt Ltd, Ahmednagar, Maharashtra
Saideep Healthcare Pvt Ltd, Ahmednagar, Maharashtra
Structure-Processing-Property Correlations of Organic Solar Cells Produced by Low-temperature Thin Film Fabrication Techniques
National Natural Science Foundation of China
- Currently supervising one PhD and one junior research fellow.
- I have co-supervised one PhD and one MSc students together with Prof. Hongzheng Chen.
- I have co-supervised three MSc, one BSc and two summer school students together with Prof. Dr. Ullrich Pietsch.
- Published 9 articles in SCI journals, contributed 11 conferences and delivered 3 invited talks.
Publications in SCI Journals:
- Shabi Thankaraj Salammal et al, Polymorphic phase dependent optical and electrical properties of diketopyrrolopyrrole based small molecule, ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces 8 (2016) 20916-20927, (IP: 6.732).
- Shabi Thankaraj Salammal et al, Influence of alkyl side chain length on the in-plane stacking of room temperature and low temperature cast poly(3-alkylthiophene) thin films, European Polymer Journal 67 (2015) 199 – 212, (IP:3.242).
- Shabi Thankaraj Salammal et al, Effects of Material Morphology on the Performance of Organic Electronics, Journal of Inorganic and Organometallic Polymers and Materials 25 (2015) 12 – 26, (IP: 1.16).
- Shabi Thankaraj Salammal et al, Influence of solubilizing group removal rate on the morphology and crystallinity of diketopyrrolopyrrole based compound, Crystal Growth & Design 14 (2013) 339 – 349, (IP: 4.891).
- Shabi Thankaraj Salammal et al, Polymorphism in bulk and thin film: The curious case of dithiophene-DPP(Boc)-dithiophene, The Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 118 (2013) 657 – 669, (IP: 4.772).
- Shabi Thankaraj Salammal et al Impact of thermal annealing on the semi-crystalline nanomorphology of spin-coated thin films of regioregular poly(3-alkylthiophene)s as observed by low dose high resolution transmission electron microscopy and grazing incidence X-ray diffraction, Macromolecules 45 (2012) 5575 – 5585, (IP:5.8).
- Shabi Thankaraj Salammal et al Enhancement in crystallinity of poly(3-hexylthiophene) thin films prepared by low temperature drop casting, Journal of Applied Polymer Science, 125 (2012) 2335 – 2341, (IP: 1.6).
- G. Mohan Kumar, P. Ilanchezhiyan, A. Madhan Kumar, T. S. Shabi, et al, Chemically derived CuO/In2O3 based nanocomposite for diode applications, CrystEngComm, 17 (2015) 5932-5939, (IP:4.034).
- Saroj Kumar, Shabi Thankaraj Salammal, Erik Goormaghtigh, A FTIR Imaging Characterization of Fibroblasts Stimulated by Various Breast Cancer Cell Lines, PloS one, 9 (2014) e111137, (IP: 3.234).