- Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering from Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur, India.
- MTech in Chemical Engineering from Jadavpur University, kolkata, India.
- BE/BTech in Food Technology, Sam Higginbottom University of Agriculture Technology and Sciences, Allahabad, India.
- S. Singh, A. Pankaj, S. Mishra, K. Tewari, S. Pratap Singh, “Cerium oxide-catalyzed chemical vapor deposition grown carbon nanofibers for electrochemical detection of Pb(II) and Cu(II)”, Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering, 2019, 7, 103250.
- S. Singh, Divya Singh, Sheelendra Pratap Singh and Alok Kumar Pandey, “Candle soot derived carbon nanoparticles: Assessment of physico-chemical properties, cytotoxicity and genotoxicity”, Chemosphere, 2019, 214, 130.
- Aditya Pankaj, Kshitij Tewari, S. Singh, Sheelendra Pratap Singh, “Waste candle soot derived fluorescence nitrogen doped carbon dots-based sensor probe: An efficient and inexpensive route to detect heavy metals”, Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering, 2018, 6, 5561.
- S. Singh, P. Bairagi and N. Verma, “Candle soot-derived carbon nanoparticles: An inexpensive and efficient electrode for microbial fuel cells”, Electrochimica Acta, 2018, 264, 119.
- A. Modi, S. Singh and N. Verma, “Improved Performance of Single Chamber Microbial Fuel Cell using Nitrogen-doped Polymer-Metal-Carbon Nanocomposite-based Air-Cathode”, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 2017, 42, 3271.