- Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering from Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur, India.
- MTech in Chemical Engineering from Jadavpur University, kolkata, India.
- BE/BTech in Food Technology, Sam Higginbottom University of Agriculture Technology and Sciences, Allahabad, India.
- S. Singh, M. Noori, N. Verma, “Efficient bio-electroreduction of CO2 to formate on a iron phthalocyanine-dispersed CDC in microbial electrolysis system”, Electrochemica Acta 338, 135887, 2020.
- Amol Pophali, S. Singh, Nishith Verma, “Simultaneous Hydrogen Generation and COD Reduction in a Photoanode-based Microbial Electrolysis Cell”, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 2020.
- S. Singh, L. Feng, J. Yin, SH. Lee, D. Kim, “Significance of modification of slurry infiltration process for the precursor impregnation and pyrolysis process of SiCf/SiC composites”, Journal of the European Ceramic Society, 40 2245–2251, 2020.
- S. Singh, P. Bairagi and N. Verma, “Candle soot-derived carbon nanoparticles: An inexpensive and efficient electrode for microbial fuel cells”, Electrochemica Acta 264:119-127, 2018.
- S. Singh, A. Pankaj, S. Mishra, K. Tewari, S. Pratap Singh, “Cerium oxide-catalyzed chemical vapor deposition grown carbon nanofibers for electrochemical detection of Pb(II) and Cu(II)”, Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering, 2019, 7, 103250.