|Dr. Pradip Kumar|
Scientist & Assistant Professor,
CSIR-Advanced Materials and Processes Research Institute(CSIR-AMPRI),
Hoshangabad Road, Near Habibganj Naka,
Bhopal – 462026, India.
- Ph.D. (2012) in Physics from School of Physical Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi, India.
- M.Sc. (2005) in Physics, M. J. P. Rohilkhand University, Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh, India.
- B.Sc. (2003) in Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry, M. J. P. Rohilkhand University, Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh, India.
|Research area: |
- Synthesis of graphene & other 2D layered materials
- Synthesis of 2D materials-based polymer composites
- Phase behaviour, rheology and processing of 2D materials
- 2D materials-based; thin films, foams, aerogels and polymer composites for thermal
- management, EMI shielding, hydrogen storage and catalysis applications
- Pradip Kumar*, Shiv Singh, S.A.R. Hashmi and K. H. Kim; MXenes: Emerging 2D materials for hydrogen storage, Nano Energy, 85 (2021) 105989 [I.F. = 16.6]
- Mahesh Kumar Yadav, Neeraj Panwar, Shiv Singh and Pradip Kumar*; Preheated self-aligned graphene oxide for enhanced room temperature hydrogen storage, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 45 (2020) 19561 [I. F. = 4.94]
- Pradip Kumar*; Ultrathin 2D nanomaterials for electromagnetic interference shielding application, Advanced Materials Interfaces, 6 (2019) 1901454 [I. F. = 4.71]
- Pradip Kumar, Seunggun Yu, Faisal Shahzad, Soon Man Hong, Yoon-Hyun Kim, Chong Min Koo; Ultrahigh electrical and thermally conductive self-aligned graphene/polymer composite using large-area graphene oxide, Carbon, 101 (2016) 120 [I. F. = 8.82]
- Pradip Kumar, Faisal Shahzad, Seunggun Yu, Soon Man Hong, Yoon-Hyun Kim, Chong Min Koo; Large-area reduced graphene oxide thin film with excellent thermal conductivity and electromagnetic interference shielding effectiveness, Carbon, 94 (2015) 494 [I. F. = 8.82]