|Dr. Mohammad Ashiq
Scientist & Assistant Professor,
CSIR-Advanced Materials and Processes Research Institute (AMPRI),
Hoshangabad Road, Near Habibganj Naka,
Bhopal – 462026, India
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D., Department of Materials and Metallurgical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, India
- M.Tech. (Materials Science), Department of Physics, Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi, India
- M.Sc. (Physics), Department of Physics, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, India
|Specialization: Electron Microscopy, Powder Metallurgy, Physical & Mechanical Metallurgy
Area of Interest: Nanomaterials, Grain Boundary Engineering, Lightweight Alloys, Materials for Radiation Shielding
- B. Singh, N. Devi, L. Mathur, S. J. Song, A. K. Srivastava, R. K. Singh, Mohammad Ashiq, and D. P. Mondal. “A new solution phase synthesis of cerium (IV) pyrophosphate compounds of different morphologies using cerium (III) precursor.” Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 793 (2019): 686-694.
- A. Rudra, Mohammad Ashiq, S. Das, & R. Dasgupta, “Constitutive Modeling for Predicting High-Temperature Flow Behavior in Aluminum 5083+ 10 Wt Pct SiC p Composite”. Metallurgical and Materials Transactions B, 50.2 (2019): 1060-1076.
- H. Ahmed, S. Khan, W. Khan, Mohammad Ashiq, & S. Naseem, “Influence of Zn incorporation on the microstructural and magnetic properties of La0. 67Sr0. 33Mn1−xZnxO3 nanoparticles synthesised by the sol–gel method” Philosophical Magazine Letters, v. 98, issue 1 (2018): 1.
- Mohammad Ashiq, P. Dhekne, A. S. Hamada, P. Sahu, B. Mahato, R. K. Minz, S. G. Chowdhury and L. P. Karjalainen. “Correlation of Microstructure and Texture in a Two-Phase High-Mn Twinning-Induced Plasticity Steel During Cold Rolling.” Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A 48, no. 10 (2017): 4842.
- Mohammad Ashiq, Gouthama, and A. Upadhyaya, “PM Non-Ferrous and Special Materials: Effect of Rotary Swaging on the Microstructure of Tungsten Heavy Alloy.” European Congress and Exhibition on Powder Metallurgy. European PM Conference Proceedings (2014): 1.