How to Use
- CSIR-AMPRI, Bhopal will not have any liability whatsoever arising out of using the analysis report. The analytical data / spectra are provided only for research / development purposes. These can not be used as certificates in legal disputes.
- Separate Sample should be sent for different analysis. Samples are not analysed till Payment is received. The analysis charge once paid is not refundable.
- For each type of analysis, samples in sufficient quantity should be submitted.
- Research fellows and students are advised to send there application and samples through their Supervisor or Head of department.
- Clients are not encouraged to remain present during the analysis, unless the nature of the analysis is such that client’s inputs are required during carrying out of the analysis. In such cases a prior appointment must be fixed with the concerned scientist.
- The number of samples and type of analysis mentioned in the official letter will be accepted and analyzed. Any further addition of samples or analysis will require separate letter.
- Analysis report (soft / hard copy) will be given to the client. Please note that interpretation of the result, conclusion based on result, certificate, recommendation etc will not be provided with the routine analysis.
- The official money receipt and an invoice towards the payment of analysis charge will be provided.
- The sample left out after analysis will be destroyed routinely in CSIR-CBRI.
- In any event, the content of report/bill is meant for our information only and we will not use the content of this bill/report for advertisement, evidence or litigation.
- CSIR-AMPRI, Bhopal must be acknowledged in the publications and thesis if the results of the analysis are incorporated/used in them. The publication reference (Journal name/volume number/names of the authors/date of issue of the publication etc) be provided to the institute.
- All payments will be accepted via e-transfer. Cheque/Demand Draft/Cash will not be accepted under any circumstances. Our bank account details.